- Campaign initiatives: To capture the eCommerce market Mailerlite email automation includes progressive editing tools such as drag & drop editor to create newsletters without the struggle of coding along with its pre-built blocks design you can customise newsletters as per your preference. with the HTML excellence of Rich text editor, you can create more dynamic content by adding your individual touch. Custom HTML editor helps you code emails hassle-free.
- Templates design: Mailerlite has aided us with its automated editors to personalize template designs such as updating the CTA button and sign-off button, formatting text size, colour and emojis and adding images and video. The coding feature comes with custom variables, snippets, automation CSS inliner and a 1-month free trial offer to engage more audience to get on board with Mailerlite automation.
- Audience integration: according to buyers' behaviours and engagement Mailerlite email builder aids you to merge different digital platforms such as WooCommerce to insert personalized product blocks, design email campaigns and create an addon by enabling subscription on the landing page through which you can generate lead and payments from anywhere of the entire world.
- A/B testing: after choosing your template and connecting Stripe with 30+ design blocks of Mailerlite for more service pages you need to promote the product which requires optimizing the traffic. Mailerlite permits you to direct A/B tests to review page analytics by evaluating constructive email variation for revenue increase and more accomplished results.
- Email Automation: Based on subscriber performance and behaviours, Mailerlite makes the automated email process easy by sending triggered emails when a subscriber wants to join, completes a form, clicks a link to make a purchase or takes any further actions. Its multi-trigger automation helps you increase lead nurturing and connect with customers in an efficient way not wasting time and effort.
- Customer segmentation: Mailerlite will help you segment a targeted email list of your engaging customers depending on some relevant criteria such as location, behaviours, age, timezone etc.
- Pop-ups & Free signup: To grow your business effectively and speed up conversion rate, efficient Mailerlite email marketing allows you to apply popups to urge immediate action and use embedded forms to gather subscribers, additionally free sign-up feature will increase customer engagement in a more rapid way.
Understandable features: Mailerlite email automation comes with various uncomplicated as well as eye-catchy features such as free sign-up, A/B testing, API documentation, segmentation, monetising consumers and many more which help increase business growth if you want to get on board with email marketing from scratch.
Commendable customer support: Mailerlite doesn’t let you think that their one-time service will generate leads through email campaigns without facing any troubles, Because they know they are your back with responsive and kind customer representatives.
Marge other tools: For a better understanding of Mailerlite automation email function to assemble marketing appliances and attain an effective result for your business, API authentication of Mailerlite integrates tools like Stripe, Zapier, WooCommerce, Shopify, WordPress and so on.
Straightforward features: Mailerlite will make a place in your heart with aid of its intuitive template designs and comprehensible interface which easily gets stuck in your mind even if you’re a newcomer to email marketing.
Low subscription: Mailerlite’s free sign-up feature has been introduced to assess your basic plan which starts at $10 per month to consider an individual’s budget affordability.
- Enroll a new account on Mailerlite and confirm your email ID.
- For The second step you need to complete a profile with all your information such as name, address, industry, business name and other elementary fields.
- Make a list of relevant email addresses where you want to promote your campaign and you can manually attach email addresses of your preference.
- Now click on ‘create Campaign”
- Free sign-up
- Growing business plan
- Advanced plan
- Enterprise plan
Free sign-up: Mailerlite free plan helps you send a maximum of 12000 emails on monthly basis with 5 days of customer support including features like drag & drop editor, pop-ups, automation, landing pages and surveys but it doesn’t include any advanced features like A/B testing. Growing business plan: Compiling up advanced and comprehensible features like dynamic blocks, paid newsletters, RSS campaigns, unlimited newsletter templates and auto-resend campaigns, this plan starts at $9 per month with 24/7 email support and unlimited email facility. Advanced plan: Advanced plan incorporates standard features like custom HTML newsletter editing, Facebook user insights, multi-trigger automation, pop-up generation, and advanced automation to start at $19 per month with 24/7 email and live chat support. This plan is best suited for large businesses and efficient entrepreneurs. Enterprise plan: Large organizations usually with their special need choose this plan which they can customize according to their business requirements. The main features include Dedicated IP, automated strategy consultation, personalized email marketing plan and many more with monthly unlimited email provision and 24/7 email support and live chat.
Mailerlite vs Convertkit: Another Mailerlite alternative is Convertkit which is well known to bloggers, coaches and successful content creators for its comprehensible landing page, painless signup process, flexible visual editors and powerful integration, but it lacks advanced CRM tools.
Mailerlite vs Mailchimp : Mailchimp also comes with a free basic plan which make it a perfect Mailerlite alternative and it runs the business from the oldest decades of email marketing. Trendy features with accessible email automation focus on customer behaviours, analytics, and in-built CRM but it deprives audiences of a practical and handy interface.
Mailerlite vs Sendlane: Sendlane grows with affiliate marketers coming with no barriers for small businesses and expands its communication support by introducing the Sendlane Beacon tool to monitor email marketing performance. But, unlike Mailerlite it has no free subscription plan and premium plans are not for all small marketers.
It provides a range of features to help businesses build and maintain their email lists, design professional-looking emails, and track the performance of their campaigns. MailerLite is known for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and good deliverability rates.
|Pricing||Free monthly plan||Free monthly plan||$9/month||$83/month||Free|
|A/B split test||No||No||No||No||No|
|Customer support||Email (on business days)||Email & Chat
- Good pricing range
- Easy access
- Customer services
- Possible Recommendation
Craft CMS is a popular content management system (CMS) that is known for its flexibility, scalability, and user-friendly interface. It is designed to provide a robust platform for building and managing websites, blogs, and e-commerce stores.
It offers a range of features and tools to create, send, and track email newsletters, as well as automation workflows to engage with subscribers based on their behavior.