Sketch is a widely-used digital design tool that empowers users to create and prototype interfaces, websites, and mobile applications. Introduced in 2010, Sketch has gained popularity among designers for its user-friendly interface, intuitive features, and efficient organization of design workflows.
With Photopea, users can edit photos, create new graphics, and design web pages utilizing a variety of tools and features, containing layers, filters, brushes, text tools, and more. The interface is created to resemble Photoshop, making it smooth for consumers familiar with that software to transition to Photopea.
One of the key benefits of Photopea is its compatibility with an off-course range of file formats, containing Photoshop PSD files, which makes it an attractive option for professionals and hobbyists alike. Additionally, it does not require any software downloads or installations, making it a convenient alternative for those who need to edit images on the go.
Overall, Photopea is an effective and adaptable image editing tool that proposes many of the features of Adobe Photoshop in a convenient and accessible format.
- Layer support: Users can work with numerous layers, that may be easily edited, rearranged, or merged.
- Image adjustments: Photopea allows customers to adjust various image parameters, like brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, and more.
- Selection tools: Users can create precise selections utilizing a range of selection tools, containing the marquee tool, lasso tool, and magic wand tool.
- Text tools: Photopea involves an assortment of text tools, containing the ability to add text, and adjust the font size, colour, style, and more.
- Vector editing: Users can create and edit vector graphics using a range of tools, containing the pen tool, shape tools, and more.
- GIMP: GIMP is a free, open-source image editor that presents a roomy range of features like Photopea, containing layer support, image adjustments, selection tools, text tools, and more.
- Canva: Canva is a web-based graphic design platform that suggests a range of tools and templates for forming designs, containing image editing features like Photopea.
- Pixlr: Pixlr is a web-based image editor that proposes many of the same features as Photopea, containing layer support, image adjustments, selection tools, text tools, and more.
- Adobe Photoshop: Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard for image editing and allows a comprehensive set of features for professional-level image editing. However, it is paid software.
- Paint.NET: Paint.NET is a free, open-source image editor for Windows that offers many features like Photopea, containing layer support, image adjustments, selection tools, and more.
- Graphic designers to build and edit images for miscellaneous projects, like site designs, social media posts, and more.
- Photographers edit and enhance their photos, by adjusting exposure, colour balance, and more.
- Web developers edit images for their websites, like creating and resizing images, optimizing images for the web, and more.
- Small business owners create marketing materials, logos, and more.
Photopea is a web-based image editor that may be accessed through your web browser. It approves consumers to edit and manipulate images utilizing a range of features, tools, and filters.
Photopea presents a free version that may be used by anyone accompanying an internet connection. The free version contains most of the features of the paid version, composing it an excellent option for those who require a powerful image editing tool without the cost.
Photopea acknowledges users working with numerous layers in their projects. Layers may be easily added, edited, or removed, approving users to generate complex image compositions and make precise adjustments to their images.
Photopea stands out as a web-based image editor that provides users with the capability to perform various image editing tasks, akin to Adobe Photoshop. Developed by Czech programmer Ivan Kuckir in 2013, Photopea has gained popularity as a free and accessible alternative to more expensive image editing software.
- Cost: Photopea is a free tool that may be accessed through a web browser, although Photoshop is a paid software that needs a subscription.
- Interface: Photoshop has a more complicated interface accompanying a steeper learning curve, while Photopea is created to be more user-friendly.
- Features: Photoshop presents a more comprehensive set of features for professional-level image editing, while Photopea proposes many of the same features but may lack some of the more progressive alternatives.
- Compatibility: Photoshop is widely used by professionals and is compatible with many different Adobe products, although Photopea is a newer tool that may not have the same level of compatibility with additional software.
Photopea vs GIMP
- Interface: GIMP has a more complex interface accompanying a steeper learning curve, while Photopea is created to be more user-friendly.
- Compatibility: GIMP is a free and open-source software that may be downloaded and installed on miscellaneous operating systems, while Photopea is a web-based tool that may be accessed through a web browser.
- Features: GIMP offers an off-course range of features for professional-level image editing, containing support for scripting and plugins, although Photopea offers many of the same features but may lack some of the more progressive options.
- Cost: Both tools are free to use, but Photopea is a web-based tool that can require an internet connection and may have limitations on file size and storage.
Photopea vs Canva
- Interface: Canva has a simpler interface with a focus on graphic design and templates, while Photopea has a more complicated interface accompanying a focus on professional-level image editing.
- Features: Canva presents a range of pre-created templates and graphics that may be personalized for various purposes, while Photopea offers more advanced image editing features and tools for manipulating and enhancing images.
- Cost: Canva offers a free version accompanying restricted features and a paid version accompanying more advanced features, while Photopea is a free web-based tool.
- Compatibility: Canva is generally created for creating graphics and designs for online use, while Photopea is a more comprehensive image editing tool that may be used for a range of purposes.
Photopea vs Figma
- Interface: Figma has a simpler interface accompanying a focus on collaborative design and prototyping, while Photopea has a more complicated interface with a focus on professional-level image revising.
- Features: Figma presents a range of features for designing and prototyping digital products, while Photopea proposes more progressive image editing features and tools for manipulating and enhancing images.
- Cost: Figma offers a free version with restricted features and a paid version with more advanced features, although Photopea is a free web-based tool.
- Compatibility: Figma is generally created for designing digital products and interfaces, while Photopea is a more comprehensive image editing tool that can be used for a range of purposes.
Pixlr Editor is a versatile and free online image editing tool that provides users with the capability to edit images directly in their web browser, eliminating the need for downloading any software. The tool offers a broad range of features, making it suitable for various image editing tasks.
Procreate is a highly acclaimed digital painting and illustration application designed exclusively for the iPad. With its extensive set of tools and features, Procreate has gained popularity among artists and designers for creating intricate and visually stunning artwork.